• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks From The Spokane Show

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who stopped in and looked at the sled and talked with Jake about the turbo kits. Sounds like the response and interest was good. Hope to hear from you guys who are interested.

The sled as it sits is a running sled and some changes are now done differently than the way that sled is. Nothing big, just BETTER for the consumer.

The RAVE block offs will be done very soon.
The new blow off valve is done and is more consistent and FLASHY.
We will have a dipstick in the oil tank for the turbo so the level can be quickly checked.
The oil tank will also have a anti-roll over one way check valve. Not really needed, but it wont hurt. No oil spill when the sled is on it's lid.
Hopefully the vent for the stock intake will be done soon so that hole is vented and not left open.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me, pm me or shoot me an email. I'm here to educate my customers of what they are looking to buy. Questions are GOOD.

Thanks again.
Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

Premium Features