• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tell us about yourself! Name, Age, Occuaption, Location.

A

AkHockey10

Alright, dont we go through one of these "about me" threads every 6 months or so... seems like it. Its been a while so heck, i'll start it.

NAME: Andrew

LOCATION: Someplace in the AK. or normally known as Anchorage. ;)

NEXT!

Last edited:
Shawn or wildcat

Going to school for electrician and in the National Guard, but before the 22 month deployment I installed for DirecTv

Minnesota

Chris

NGA Master certified auto glass tech, glazier and install home and commericial windows. Pretty much anything you can think of with glass, i do. And professional asskicker on the side

Idaho

Aaron

27/M

I live in Vernal, UT

I'm an operating engineer for an oilfield service company.

Bill

Own a tool & Die Machine shop, Servicing the Mold, Auto, Medical,aerospace and defense industry's, as well as gage making and production stamping.

Connecticut

Part time **** star;)

Gregg

Recreational vehicle technition - Senior Tech, Honda Powerhouse in Mandan ND

I live in
Bismarck, North Dakota

Senior Tech, Honda Powerhouse in Mandan ND

Do you work on Honda power equipment? If so, could you tell me where the drain plug is located for the engine oil on a HS928 snowblower. I *think* I know where it is but when I tried backing it out it only could go so far before it starting hitting the frame. I ended up sucking the oil out through the fill cap but I don't think that's the way it's supposed to be done.

Secondly, on the same machine how often should I replace the gear lube for the auger? And what is the recommended weight of the oil?

Thanks!

Hi my name is Christian and I am an addict "no real fluffy white stuff since last winter"

32 years of age squarehead "AKA Norweigian" living in Seattle WA paying my habits by Selling and Servicing Food Processing Equipment mostly for fish.........

Premium Features

Back