• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Tied Secondary Problems

C
Mar 13, 2014
I have the team tied secondary, instructions are not clear at all. It says to instal spacers but not when to where to or how many spacers. When I put the clutch on with stock spacers in behind it the clutch sits too far out on the spindle, so that when I use stock spacers an washer on the retaining bolt it has nothing to push against an when you torque it, it just caves in the washer. As well th spacers provided would not fit on the retaining bolt side, any help would be appreciated. Attached are some pictures that will help describe my situation. Clutch is going on an 03 Polaris Edge 700 XC SP

c1.jpg c2.jpg c3.jpg c4.jpg

J
Dec 10, 2012
Although your 2ndary Team is slightly different from mine, from what I can see, it appears that you might be missing a solid tubular piece that fits inside the outside housing before you screw the retaining bolt ( and all assorted washers ) through it to hold the clutch in place.

Premium Features