• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team HYVO 19/50

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Either this kit or a belt drive is the way to go.

As easy as changing the stock chain and sprockets on the install.

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK
Hi,

First post so here goes.

http://teamaftermarket.com/parts-ca...rocketchain-kit-for-proclimb-1950-2014-520906

Has anyone here mounted this and is the kit as easy to install as arctic cat oem kit? Is it 15W with the 13W bottom sprocket or do you have to do any modification to the chaincase?

As for durability i heard HYVO is the way to go.

It's the same width As the stock cat chain it just uses different pins and a different link design. It's as easy as pulling it apart and replacing the gears. I run a 20/49 hyvo in mine

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
The aluminum bottom stock gear wears horribly on 14-15. I changed oil every 100 miles for 200 miles and all changes were very dirty with aluminum wear. Had good chain tension to begin with too since my 14 came with it loose as it gets (auto tensioner doesn't self tension for crap). My 15 was tensioned correct from factory. Stock chain was also about to fail at 500 mi and 200 miles on a steel 50 bottom gear with a pin and single link gone already.

Put a hyvo team setup 19-50 in after that and ran it for 700 miles and no issues. Cleaner chain fluid too.

F
Sep 24, 2014
Sweden
Ok thanks for the help! I can see now that it is out of stock but will order it as soon as it comes in stock.

Belt drive is a bit to expensive right now, primarily i´m gearing to decrease belt wear and getting rid of the weak original 13W.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Ok thanks for the help! I can see now that it is out of stock but will order it as soon as it comes in stock.

Belt drive is a bit to expensive right now, primarily i´m gearing to decrease belt wear and getting rid of the weak original 13W.

Give team a call, they got some in stock last week and mine showed up at my door yesterday. Unless they already sold out again in a week.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yeah, Team should have them in stock. I have 3 or 4 kits on hand if you need help.

SHOOT DEERE IT IS

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2013
WI
The stm tensioner cannot be adjusted from the outside correct? How often do you have to take apart the chaincase to check tension?

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
The stm tensioner cannot be adjusted from the outside correct? How often do you have to take apart the chaincase to check tension?

I only plan on doing it once a year when I change the oil. But I also only put on 5-6 hundred miles a year at best. If I were more than that then possibly twice a year.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I ordered the yammi viper tensioner with the roller instead of the slider. should be here this week, then the hyvos goin in then she should be about ready for the snow to fly.

Premium Features