• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Take-off P22s

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
With all the talk about the P22 being garbage and guys using the P85 instead, where are all the P22 take-offs for sale? So far I've only seen one here on Snowest, and none elsewhere. Are they literally just going in the garbage?

Going on the shelf, just in case it's needed.

Look at Muskoka's buddy. He put a p85 on and keeps showing up with the p22 to get other guys sleds out. He probably has 50 miles on the clutch on 4 sleds.

A buddy doesn’t save a guy with a blown P-22 on the hill by offering a spare P-22. That’s not safe. A real buddy would have a spare P-85 unless he’s loaned it out. Otherwise, break out the sat phone and call the heli.

you guys just running a stock p22 spring and weights in the p85? going to part out my 19 when my boost comes in but if they dont fix it for 24 i may just have to swap the p85 on as well haha

Check the crank size. I thought they didn't change the 850 until 22?

22mm vs 23mm iirc.
don't think that is correct. '21-up 850 lists the same crankshaft and primary clutch. the '20 crank shows not available, but the the primary is the same ??‍♂️

don't think that is correct. '21-up 850 lists the same crankshaft and primary clutch. the '20 crank shows not available, but the the primary is the same ??‍♂️

Hence my question mark....

Just a caution to check it before chucking it on the shelf and being out of luck when he grabbed it.

Premium Features

Back