• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-motion in a 2011,will it bolt right in?

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Will the new T-motion pivot arm bolt right into a 2011 Summit? And if so, the price of the part/parts?

I heard from the dealer that BRP will be making a "kit" to allow the t-motion to bolt in to the 2010s and up.

If I were you, I'd wait to see how it works before dropping $2000 on a suspension that isn't proven. I think you would need the FlexTrack to fully get the use of the T-motion.

I'm looking for a rear suspension for my 09. Still up in the air as to whose I want.

Will the new T-motion pivot arm bolt right into a 2011 Summit? And if so, the price of the part/parts?

Yes... PJ obviously hasn't read up to much on this... The dealer's have kits available for $319.99 retail.... He is right that the track will probably make a biggerr differance than the kit but you could do the track and T-motion upgrade for less than $1000.

Yes... PJ obviously hasn't read up to much on this... The dealer's have kits available for $319.99 retail.... He is right that the track will probably make a biggerr differance than the kit but you could do the track and T-motion upgrade for less than $1000.

Probabaly because the dealer I use now isn't pushing that upgrade too much. I know what other suspensions cost so I assumed that the BRP upgrade would be costly. You do know that BRP has a reputation for selling upgrades for a lot, right? LOL

thanks

Hopefully it sells at the denver show,but if not maybe the 2 wheel kit and just the pivot . Thanks for the info.(the Doo's just a back_up for my 13't pro rmk)

TMotion

I just installed the Tmotion on my 2011.. Cost about $300. Not to bad to install. Follow the directions. Dont over tighten the lower scissor bolt. There is a spacer that goes in the shock lower hole.

The entire rear scissor replaced,,,, and the front box frame.. along with the 14 in long bolts The kit comes with a rear inside 2 wheel kit....

The entire rear scissor replaced,,,, and the front box frame.. along with the 14 in long bolts The kit comes with a rear inside 2 wheel kit....

What if you already have a two wheel kit, can they knock that off and make it cheaper? I'd be interested if a guy could fab up one for an 09 154 skid. Of course, it would need to be after this suspension is proven. Right now it is just a theory that has been mass produced without real world testing. I only know of a few guys that got to ride one and it wasn't really long enough to get a true feel of the idea.

Premium Features

Back