• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supercharger

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
I spent a few minutes on my brother-in-laws supercharged Polaris he just picked up from Carl's Cycle this weekend and all I can say is wow. I really want one but not on a Polaris.

My question is why in the world does the Speedwerx kit for the Cat start at $7500.00 and by the time you get everything you should have and instalation you will be closer to 9500.00, when for the Pro he was out the door for under 6K and Carls is buying the supercharger kit from Speedwerx?

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Where is the additional 2k coming from for the cat kit? Everything you need to install the kit comes with it.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
Power commander, vent kit, and install. Yes you can save money doing install yourself no vent etc, etc but comparing apples to apples on the Pro you can get everything for 6 out the door

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
The kit comes with the power commander. Does the Pro kit include the vent kit? I didn't realize Carl's was doing the install for free. I thought I had read it was an additional 850 for the install.

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
So, what's the deal with the Polaris kit? I see the kit is listed for 7500.00 on Carl's website.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
As a speedwerx distributor, we were told that we would have to buy a Polaris kit directly from Carl's, for 7500

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I spent a few minutes on my brother-in-laws supercharged Polaris he just picked up from Carl's Cycle this weekend and all I can say is wow. I really want one but not on a Polaris.

My question is why in the world does the Speedwerx kit for the Cat start at $7500.00 and by the time you get everything you should have and instalation you will be closer to 9500.00, when for the Pro he was out the door for under 6K and Carls is buying the supercharger kit from Speedwerx?

Tell us some more about the Pro supercharger since your one of the first I have heard from that have been on one of Carls built SC this year

Premium Features