• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sunday Ride pics and short vid

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Went to an undisclosed location today with M7162 w/wife, and REV GUY and the snow was excellent. :D Took a short vid a bit higher up the mountain not as good of snow as down lower in the trees but still a hell of a ride. Deep pow and great light all day, wish we had more fuel!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nln_6SbK7XY#

feb8091.jpg

feb8092.jpg

P2080164.jpg

M

m7162

Oct 17, 2008
wasilla
nice pics and video was great @ area 78 got more pics in another post talk to u later:D:D:D:D:D:D

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
You disclosed the location by posting the first pic! haha

Nice pics, I haven't been there in a few years.

Yeah that was kind of the point in posting those pics. Didnt want to go spreading the word, but people that have been there will recognize it. Awesome snow up there. Might head back Wednesday. :beer;

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
cool pics! what did you hit a rock?

Yeah right after I busted off that little lip the first time and went to turn right, I bashed off the only rock under the snow. It was a bit too far away to really notice but I got bucked off the boards and was running along the sled and hopped back on last second before I went back down the other way. Im surprised there was no damage. I felt less impact when I tore the left side A-Arms in half earlier this season. Looks like I need to take my regular vid cam because apparently my digi cam wont zoom when recording video

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Yeah right after I busted off that little lip the first time and went to turn right, I bashed off the only rock under the snow. It was a bit too far away to really notice but I got bucked off the boards and was running along the sled and hopped back on last second before I went back down the other way. Im surprised there was no damage. I felt less impact when I tore the left side A-Arms in half earlier this season. Looks like I need to take my regular vid cam because apparently my digi cam wont zoom when recording video

Yikes! ya glad it didnt turn out any worse than what it was.. that could have been exciting!

:)

Premium Features