• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD Films "S2: HANGFIRE" - DVD & BLU-RAY DISC - Now Shipping!

V

VRod

S2: HANGFIRE is now available for purchase, on both DVD & BLU-RAY, at www.summithdfilms.com.

S2 DVD - $22.95 / free shipping
S2 Blu-ray Disc - $34.95 / free shipping
S1-S2 DVD PAK - $29.95 / free shipping

Filmed in 1080i from multiple camera angles. Experience up-close, slow-mo deep powder shots, technical tree riding, in one of the most unique snowmobile films ever released.

Watch the film in stunning clarity on Blu-ray HD.

Picked this movie up at Haydays. AWESOME! These guys sure know how to ride, love the powder, and the technical tree running. I've watched it 4 times now, just can't get enough of it. Awesome flick.:beer;:D

V ROD.
Are you guys going to be at the Puyallup Wa. show?
Yours is one of the three films I plan on buying this year and I always buy them at the show.

Your ist film was top notch, I'm looking forward to #2 :beer;

This is one of the best films I've ever seen. The sleds are nothing special, a few mods but no $20k plus sleds. Nice to see a video of some good boondocking on regular sleds.............not that I don't mind seeing 300+hp sleds doing crazy climbs

Great film, great shots, and great snow:beer;:beer;

I wish we could make all the shows.... the only one that we'll be at is the Salt Lake show. Hopefully next year we'll make a few more shows. Thanks for the great comments guys!

Premium Features

Back