• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stolen rmk snowmobiles and black enclosed trailer $5000 reward

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Stolen rmk snowmobiles and black enclosed trailer NOW A $10,000 REWARD

NOW A $10,000 REWARD

Some ****ers broke into our bc house and stole a bunch of stuff. they were stolen from shuswap lake in magna bay(celista). they got off with 3 sleds the enclosed trailer and a lg plasma tv and a marantz stereo amp and thousands in jewelery including a couple rolex's.

They came in a stolen red 98 dodge ram sport and ramed the gate in. i figure its random cause they broke into a couple houses up the road and stole a outboard motor and generator then they dumped it at our place loading up the jackpot goods. I figure they could possibly be in kamloops right now seeing as the truck was stolen from the kamloops airport(wich is off the beaten path of the main highway) but they could be anywhere at this point, im just throwing this around everywhere to hope someone spots them on the highway or something.

The trailer is a 2007 Wells Cargo model # FW192-VF, and its Black

The roof of the trailer has damage on it cause it caved in last winter but we pushed it back out and you can still tell it was caved!

Trailer serial number:

1WC200H2974064570

the plate that WAS on it was a Alberta plate # is W28 907

their was also stickers on the side of the trailer on the very back that says serviced by wholesale trailers in nisku ab

here are pics of the exact trailer minus the alloy wheels and the small step for the side door. ours just had steel wheels and no step.

COLINSFORD184.jpg

COLINSFORD182.jpg

COLINSFORD183.jpg

REMEMBER! the roof was once caved in and should have creases everywhere.

heres kinda a front pic of the trailer

colinsbike120-1.jpg

The sleds were 2 2008 rmk 700 dragons(red) with the 155" track.

and one 2007 black rmk 600 155" as well.

both are stock as can be with all stickers and everything.

I have serial numbers for the 2 Dragons as well

SN1PG7JSX8C354358

SN1PG7JS78C353832

and the number to the 600 is sn1pm6fs77c712655

this is the rmk 600

colinsbike175.jpg

And heres a pic of the 2 700 dragons and the 600 rmk all on the left(ignore the black one on the right)

bctripdec07011-1.jpg

these are all the pics i have right now of it all. but theirs so many stock rmks out their it would be hard to tell except by vin number.

If you notice ANYTHING fishy or spot any of these

please call the police or me @ 1 780-887-9191

$10,000 Reward if you can lead us to the stolen goods or turn it in.

*******update The truck that took the sleds out of the property was found on the road that goes up to sun peaks(near kamloops) all smashed up, so now i would think is has to be in the kamloops area.

please keep an eye out their guys!

Thx

Last edited:
K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
i really feel for you. I had a truck + Rev stolen last year. Got the truck back but the uninsured Rev and gear were gone. The cops were absolutley no help at all, they couldn't get me off the phone quick enough.

This year, I think I am going to pack a few Tim Hortons donuts in the tunnel bags because that may entice the cops to actually look for the sleds if they get stolen.

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
that you found them and you know where the punks live....

haha yeah thatll never happen

im not hit to hard cause my own sled is still safe, these are my parents

K
I feel for ya man, but we can't fang the cops for not doing Jack when they get these calls. It's our dam toothless justice system that allows these Mother*^&%$#$ to get away with this $h!t. Even if they get caught they pay a fine which is less than what you and I working Joes pay for income tax on our honest income.
No penalty for the crime and until some of these little Bastards are made examples of our investments will continue to get ripped. :mad:
I will keep my eyes and ears open in the Kelowna Area.

M
May 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Sad thing is the sleds will prolly be sold for a grand a piece - less than the reward you're offering. There was mention in another thread of some guys catching and dishing justice on some thieves.

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Hire a private investigator to find them. That's when the investigators job ends and your fun begins.

Sorry to hear about this. Did you have any home security at all?

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
no, the camera system stopped working......nice eh.
now we have sensor and voice call. and soon to be 16 cameras all over

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
yup. but i hope its worth it to someone if they see anything to check vins. i figure their still in the kamloops area. but hoenstly....who knows...

M
Oct 13, 2008
Wow man. I feel bad for you, and right before the riding season too:( Same thing happened to some people that were up where I live. Got their sleds stolen, but they got a tip off and we went up to where it was and found one of the sleds. Only hope you have the same luck in finding some of the stuff. That bites.

I
Oct 18, 2008
Leduc AB
Crooks

Sorry to here about that I no what it feels like I had a sled ripped 3 yrs ago. The only advice I have is get a rottie my problems are solved now. We all no how much the cops help. I will keep all my ears on for you and best of luck I hope you find the Bas#$%ds.

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
yah i hope they have alot of sled checkstops this year. i know they were doing it in valemount checking every last vin of every last sled that drove bye. i hope they enforce it a little more this year!!! but i doubt it

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
TTT the stolen truck used in the theiving was found near kamloopsa couple weeks later. so i gotta think these sleds are still somewhat local(hoping).

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Yah i know, i havent seen one identical yet. but im sure theirs lots out their. and its tough to look at the roof to see if it was caved! but worth a look for 5g!

Ive lost hope at this point, but it feels good to know i have some eyes looking out their
thx everyone

Premium Features