• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spot page

Home for a while. Will be taking Rachel out for driving practice at some point. I'm getting really tired of forcing her to get the practice hours in. I really hope that it is something other than her being lazier than ****.

note to self: don't follow dave or btp......and you guys teased me for getting out my map on the mesa..."

goes to show ya, you can get lost anywhere...

:pound:

I was not lost I was following Ski Breeze. We made it back to the truck so I guess technically we were not lost.:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

sled is loaded up and ready to rip for the weekend. Thanks again to SkiB and his amazing ability to keep on fixing the chit I keep on breaking

:face-icon-small-hap

This would be a good time to look for your dog!

Home for a while. Will be taking Rachel out for driving practice at some point. I'm getting really tired of forcing her to get the practice hours in. I really hope that it is something other than her being lazier than ****.

wife mentioned some nonsense about us needing some kind of christmas tree or someting...blah...blah...blah

WTF....I am not even religeous....

now some book of fables is keeping me from enjoying the real light

POW

Guess how I'm going to make $900 bucks...doing my own balljoints on the dodge! Oh boy..

Premium Features

Back