• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

South igloo ride report

I
Nov 26, 2007
Deep sunshine and blue snow all day, more trees than you ever sawed.

5.jpg

sledneck900
7.jpg

crusher1
2.jpg

Mag
1.jpg

sledneck900
9.jpg

crusher1
3.jpg

I've been told anything worth doing is worth doing right....
4.jpg

Mag making sure he was in the shot
6.jpg

8.jpg

Great ride guys, everyone want to go in on a snowbungie?

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I didnt think your sled had enough power to make the big of a trench mike.....lol

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I didnt think your sled had enough power to make the big of a trench mike.....lol

I'd rather see him do something like that - than to see him smashing into a cliff while highmarking and watch his sled yard-sale down the mountain LOL ;)

BTW guys ~ ~ AWESOME pics ... Cantwell is now the place to be - the main Pville area is no longer "off the hook" freezing rain + wind = 1/8" crust on top of what used to be epic pow

I
Nov 26, 2007
I'd rather see him do something like that - than to see him smashing into a cliff while highmarking and watch his sled yard-sale down the mountain LOL ;)

BTW guys ~ ~ AWESOME pics ... Cantwell is now the place to be

Funny, we were talking about that climb on the way down :)

Drew don't worry...my sled will get out climbed by a poorly tuned 600...so we should be neck and neck up the hill

You guys are both going to cantwell the 21st and 22nd right?

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Probably gonna miss cantwell but i look forward to our match up but if yours is runnin in the 600 class ive got my work cut out for me, im not sure if i could even keep up with dark paladin turd, lol

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Holy crap, that is one trench! :eek: I am a pro at that!:D I will be there Wednesday depending on the weather. Anyone else going up then?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Montana Creek AK
You guys suck!!

I have to work and you guys play?? Be back soon, and the parts are all in. Dan I bet that sled has been well worth it, hardly ever could get you to go before and now can't keep you off that thing, awsome. Get the ski's, you won't regret it. Better be ready, I'm thinking lost lake of valdez? Mike and chuck, you guys suck too:p

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I have to work and you guys play?? Be back soon, and the parts are all in. Dan I bet that sled has been well worth it, hardly ever could get you to go before and now can't keep you off that thing, awsome. Get the ski's, you won't regret it. Better be ready, I'm thinking lost lake of valdez? Mike and chuck, you guys suck too:p

psssshhhhhhhhh work ya right you been milkin the one teated goat, and by the time you get that skidon't put back together and tuned to ride you'll be out doin grass drags! :D

I
Nov 26, 2007
A couple more pics...I don't think those first few really give an idea of the tree riding that was done (literally). Mag, check out the last pic...it's from the first field we played in right after the alders. Look at how close we were to the powerline...that might be an easier way back next time.

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

11.jpg

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Windy, windy, windy more deep sunshine and blue snow today!
Crusher1
3-14-09015aa.jpg

Shwee
3-14-09067aa.jpg

Me
3-14-09092aa.jpg

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
We were out at Hurricane today. Great powder, windy up top. Really wind loaded hills up high, we set off a couple avys so we got out of there and played back down in the trees. Lots of powder in the trees that didn't get the wind.

Premium Features