• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

South Central MN Fall Services Offered

T

Turbo11T

I have decided that with my knowledge of snowmobiles I should take it to a different level and try to make some money to support my snowmobiling habit.

If you live in MN or northern IA and are looking for someone who knows sled to work on yours and have it done right please keep me in mind. Here is a little add I through out of craigslist. Prices will be good compared to a dealership shop rate due to knocking out the middle man(dealership). If you have question in regards to my abilities and knowledge please just ask around on the forum.

-Carb Cleaning
-----Carbs on snowmobiles should be cleaned annually to reduce buildup of varnish which will clog the jets and typically at the very least cause a poor running machine at the worst you will burn down your engine.
-Chassis Lube
-----The drivetrain and suspension systems see alot of moisture during use and storage that can cause them to work poorly and wear out prematurely.
-Engine Rebuilds
------If you engine is tired or has suffered a burndown likely caused from dirty carbs or abuse.
-Track Swaps
------Bigger lug tracks, long track kits, etc
-Customization-
------Tear down and powdercoating, aftermarket parts installs, turbo kit installs, clutching for the mountains, you name it.
-Tunnel Polishing
------Mirror Finish Polishing takes alot of time and the right tools to get the job done right, typical jobs take 5-7hours to obtain a true mirror finish.

Rest assured that your work will be done right by someone with many years of mechanical experience. I am what you would call an snowmobile enthusiast. Question me on any matter in regards to snowmobiles and I can answer it. That being with my work background as a maintenance mechanic your job will be done right the first time. You will just have to talk to me one time to realize this.

Time on the snow is important. When it snows you want to get out there and have your machine work right. Breakdowns do happen but preventative maintenance can greatly decrease them.

I will work on all brands

I will be doing this work at my home in Lake Crystal as a side business to supplement my full time job. Pickup and delivery is available for a fee as well.

Email for a price quote or contact me at 507-340-0158

Premium Features

Back