• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sound off

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
They bought 2. Meyer also bought one.....

Best part is they bought 35000 in trailers and I got the free movie from Burandt:face-icon-small-coo Out of all of us I may need to be "schooled" the most.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
so deluxe

what happened to you Mark?

They had a sign up the first day for Thunder Mountain...then another lodge took over your spot.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
What happened to the "MILO" post. Can't find it. Wondering what kind of wisdom my buddy Stingray came up with. New trailer from the show Ski?

Milo pulled out a shovel and kept diggin

I think he deleted it...he went on some crazy circular rant that made no sense.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
hey all crew members swing over and sign up for the new forum put together by 509. Check out the classifieds that look very nice

www.slednation.com

SHould go live this week....get in early

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
For some reason the Denver Show and Milw. show were on the same weekend this year. Really did not do much for business from the Denver show last year but booked over 15 groups from Milw. So that is where my dollars went. I had hoped to make it there to just look around but I had a 200 person wedding up here for 3 days .

so deluxe

what happened to you Mark?

They had a sign up the first day for Thunder Mountain...then another lodge took over your spot.

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
For some reason the Denver Show and Milw. show were on the same weekend this year. Really did not do much for business from the Denver show last year but booked over 15 groups from Milw. So that is where my dollars went. Also I had a 200 person wedding up here for 3 days this weekend.

Right on.

I would guess you score some pretty good business through the colorado snowest section. You have built a solid reputation...kudos.

We are coming up that way for sure this winter!

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
Call Michelle as soon as you can and book some dates. I want to put you guys in a new cabin. If you cancel due to snow or whatever, no problem. Besides for all your help and exposure that I really appreciate, it is free for you guys. Oh, my new sled wants to ride in Daves trailer.

Right on.

I would guess you score some pretty good business through the colorado snowest section. You have built a solid reputation...kudos.

We are coming up that way for sure this winter!

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
So does my sled, supposed to be in in Dec. I will have to pick up the trailer in Rifle. I was looking for you to pay up for the beacon. Glad you did well at the other show.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
I know it will be new and all and you may want to inspect it, but I will be coming to the tall Blondes house around then and could drag it along if you don't want to make a special trip. Did you get it from Rifle Truck & Trailer?

So does my sled, supposed to be in in Dec. I will have to pick up the trailer in Rifle. I was looking for you to pay up for the beacon. Glad you did well at the other show.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Its so hard to know when the snow will be good...but I will figure out a weekend and make a reservation asap.

Call Michelle as soon as you can and book some dates. I want to put you guys in a new cabin. If you cancel due to snow or whatever, no problem. Besides for all your help and exposure that I really appreciate, it is free for you guys. Oh, my new sled wants to ride in Daves trailer.

Premium Features