• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

some turbo help on a 08 700 dragon

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
i just got a turbo for my dragon 53aerocharger its off an older 700. looking at boondockers site it seems all i need to do is hook it up to my exhaust then build a box for my throttlebodys boost controler ect. i would need to have my programmer reprogramed to run with boost.

my questions are

do i need a riseing rate regulator or anthing fuel wise to make it work they didnt show one on there instructions

what would be a good clutch set up pump gas 8lbs and a 174 4,000-8,000ft

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yep, gotta have a rising rate FPR... mallory has a really nice on for about $90 thats about as cheap as they come i think.

also, you need a box that has a boost input so it knows when and how much fuel to add... not QUITE as easy as you were hopping, but getting you on the right track.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
yep, gotta have a rising rate FPR... mallory has a really nice on for about $90 thats about as cheap as they come i think.

also, you need a box that has a boost input so it knows when and how much fuel to add... not QUITE as easy as you were hopping, but getting you on the right track.[/QUOTE

on a polaris you do not have to have a rising rate regulator using the boondocker box, the four injector set up already supplies plenty of fuel to the motor... w/ the bd box you can adjust the amount of fuel with the controller.

Last edited:

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
well skidooinit ur on the right track most things do require a rrfpr but boondockers instructions didnt say one word about it thats why i asked. i should be on the right track once my turbo yfz is done and my 550whp spirit r/t is done with methonal injection:D

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
PM sent I can set you up with parts for a great price

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
i have an attitude industries how can you get away with running w/o regulators ect with a bd box i would rather go that route if that the case how much they cost

Premium Features