• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

Now that the fake news acknowledges the hunter Biden laptop your not really going to call this conspiracy are you ?

Good example today of the bullshit our government did and is doing to our people and the people of another country, they were so set on terrorizing that even the distant sounds are instantaneous in thier documentation.

Simple question , who the hell where these happy go lucky boys fighting ?

I had a classmate from Cambodia when this war was dragging on and seen with my own eyes, once, the hatred and terror in the eyes of a child my own age for our culture that killed her family. I was never given a reason for what I seen when I asked. I hope toady she knows that we don't all believe in what killed her family only to be trafficked to another country.

Yet these people in charge do nothing but promote death and this documentation of it is an abomination.

Look up SAM site, where the Russians trying to help this country defend themselves also.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy thanked Trudeau on Twitter, saying the bond "will allow everyone to contribute to our victory."

This is a joke right , they are surrounded by roughly 700,000 troops, twice the size of what of the Ukrainian military when it started.

A Government feeding another government to kill thier own people.

Anyone still thinking Russia asking the west to participate in a peace deal before this started was a bad idea ?

You stupid bastards go ahead and keep sending money over there.

So brave these so ultra brave, extremely brave, so incredibly and incredibly resiliently brave so excellently brave leaders that the Ukraine has to be able to launder the copious amount of money that they have so bravely.

Did I mention that the so very brave leader of the very brave country of the brave Ukraine so very brave being as brave as brave could be in times when bravely in a country isn't as brave as a brave leader such as Volodymyr Zelinskyy could be so brave.

(Even more pathetic is my phone auto filled much of this message)

Premium Features

Back