• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So I went to the county fair..

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
my kids , pile wood, pack wood , haul water, feed animals, mow lawns, ride bikes, both dirt and pedaly,sweep the floors, help with house work,etc etc etc and we don't feed them shiat either .....no bags of chips ecept special occasion , can't eat a whole candy bar,

eat bacon and eggs with pancakes in the morning.....popcorn for snacks, carrots watermelon, etc share a pop 3 ways

what else

"The beatings will continue unless moral improves around her I say "

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
my kids , pile wood, pack wood , haul water, feed animals, mow lawns, ride bikes, both dirt and pedaly,sweep the floors, help with house work,etc etc etc and we don't feed them shiat either .....no bags of chips ecept special occasion , can't eat a whole candy bar,

eat bacon and eggs with pancakes in the morning.....popcorn for snacks, carrots watermelon, etc share a pop 3 ways

You're doing it right.:beer;

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming

what else

"The beatings will continue unless moral improves around her I say "

That's a bunch of crap. Why can't they have a whole pop? They have to split a candy bar? WOW! Right now I'm eating as much as possible and I'm still losing wieght. Yesterday I had a muffin for breakfast, a munchie for brunch. Lunch I had 2 half pound burgers, with large soda refiled twice and fries. Two beef bean and cheese buritos for supper, followed buy half a bottle of capn morgan and about 8 bottles of beer. And I'm all ribs still. So unless your kids suffer from lack of ambition they won't get fat. Kids do need to eat sweets and such also. I can see doing that if you have a bunch of porkies. Kids gotta eat and pancakes and all that hearty stuff don't always sound good.:confused::confused::confused:

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
That's a bunch of crap. Why can't they have a whole pop? They have to split a candy bar? WOW! Right now I'm eating as much as possible and I'm still losing wieght. Yesterday I had a muffin for breakfast, a munchie for brunch. Lunch I had 2 half pound burgers, with large soda refiled twice and fries. Two beef bean and cheese buritos for supper, followed buy half a bottle of capn morgan and about 8 bottles of beer. And I'm all ribs still. So unless your kids suffer from lack of ambition they won't get fat. Kids do need to eat sweets and such also. I can see doing that if you have a bunch of porkies. Kids gotta eat and pancakes and all that hearty stuff don't always sound good.:confused::confused::confused:

hey scooter ..er um augazzhole my kids are prepubecent ..that means burning crown royal and beer is hard to do meteboilicaly speakin...course what are you 22 now or something ...you are definately the man on nutrition still waiting on your best sellin book on childrens nutrition ...muh

and I want a detailed report on your kids and a independant survey would be nice ..oh right yer girlfriend still swallows sooo that won't be in the cards anytime soon .....

now whats the key for D&D level 12 ???;)

H
Aug 29, 2001

you probably have diabetes

had a buddy that could eat anything not gain any weight went to doctor and its cause he had diabetes and no not all diabetics are fat

S

sldgy

Aug, I'm 40 years older than you but will most definitely outlive you if you keep eating and drinking like that.

RIP AUG

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
hey scooter ..er um augazzhole my kids are prepubecent ..that means burning crown royal and beer is hard to do meteboilicaly speakin...course what are you 22 now or something ...you are definately the man on nutrition still waiting on your best sellin book on childrens nutrition ...muh

and i want a detailed report on your kids and a independant survey would be nice ..oh right yer girlfriend still swallows sooo that won't be in the cards anytime soon .....

Now whats the key for d&d level 12 ???;)

lol!

S

sldgy

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she’s ten feet tall

Premium Features