• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So, how deep is that chit!

Got a 30k Suburban heater for $200, now working on installing it under the trailer floor.
Built a steel cage, lined with plywood, lined that with 1" foiled foam insulation. I hooked it up to see how it works. Can't wait toget it all done, have alot of work left to do.

Alot more work than putting it in like Dizzles,but since my trailer is smaller and has the luan lining it wasn't going tobe easy either way.

IMG-20110106-00005.jpg

dragon-close-up-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, Just thecenter section between the tie down track and 8' long. had to remove some sliders and 16 deck screws. It will look clean as hell when it is all done.

No worries, I'm sure the alimony would kill her :drum:

Back from AZ in time for the ear's to get a dumping. Now I just need to tear into the sled and see what's causing the high rpm stall. Sounds about like what Ray's sled is doing.

anybody riding RE monday? heading up with a buddy in the morning. gee.....an actual day of riding. hope i remember how.

Premium Features

Back