• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowhawk Footage

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
J
Dec 5, 2007
UP OF MI
Justa Few Places I Know Where One Can See Some Hawks, Braap 6 In The Extra Footage From Marquette Mi, Excon "a Year On The Outside"DVD, Lemoinesmotorsports.com, Exconfreeride.com , And I Have 10-15 Plus Hours Of Helmet Cam Footage That I Will Be Sorting Through At Some Point.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Proud kid.

Here is a young man whom seems to be pretty happy with his Snow Hawk, could probably consolidate all twenty four and have a couple minutes worth.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aeroponik

This is where the future snow machine generation's going to grow!

Pay attention Polaris, Yamaha, Artic Cat, and Polaris, his friends are the ones mostly sitting around on their COUCH'S, he'll be looking for something more challenging!

Last edited:
B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
i got my hawk video the other day, season one....so worth the 10.00!!! i have a question....ther was some stange machine in there about 7-10 minutes into it, it looked like a loveseat with 2 skis or somethin on the front of it. i thought only real snowmobiles had 1 ski on the front? never seen one with 2 skis......i wonder if i look elsewhere in the forum if i can find more info on these machines with training sakgs on the front....

Premium Features