• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowchecks

If we start a new thread every day asking for more colors, maybe they will add colors?

last

Ill stop being a dick for a second.

That can work. The doo guys did it on the 15 and possibly 16 t3 snowchecks. Came in yellow only until they bitched, then doo stepped up and made a black option.

CO 2.0 no i have not ridden an 18 cat. I would go ride one somewhere but my no good turd of a polaris is in the shop.

0e666fcde637575256ef3571425ea140.gif

last

Anyone hear anything about a new can that might come on the MC?

Wow cats doing a amazing job informing the consumer....what a complete joke!!!

Does anyone truely know what is being snowchecked?

Just snow checked the other day. The snowchecks are coming with a lightweight brake, lightweight drive shaft, lighter gas tank with, and the led head light is what I was told. 17 pounds lighter than the 17 MC is what I was told.

18MC

lightweight brake, yup, new since '16 and still proudly displayed as new:face-icon-small-ton
LOL, who knows...
Put me down for 10 pounds lighter than '17MC DRY. Thats 11 pounds lighter than the '18ER listed dry weight from cat.

lightweight brake, yup, new since '16 and still proudly displayed as new:face-icon-small-ton
LOL, who knows...
Put me down for 10 pounds lighter than '17MC DRY. Thats 11 pounds lighter than the '18ER listed dry weight from cat.

lightweight brake came out in 12 or 13, M series had one too I think

rode mine last weekend. i liked it. :)

from what i can tell, 4yr warranty was the standard for snowcheck. I got 2yr with this one as i bought from owner as demo.

cat.jpg mountaincat.jpg

Premium Features

Back