• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbike cover by Yakima

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Selling my Snowbike cover because I sold the kit. This is the original and best cover made directly by Yakima Canvas that Timbersled later had Yakima start making exclusively for them. It has a small couple inch long worn-through spot on the inside of one bottom hem (see photos of inside and outside of seam both stretched and at rest). This was because I accidentally had the cover up above one of the footpegs on one side, rather than pulled down over the footpeg, on one trip. No impact to function. Sorry no full pictures and I don't have the kit now so can't show how well it covers the bike and all of the tunnel on a short track (and most on a long track). It works with either.

Great cover. Has full length front zips so you can zip it on and off around tiedown straps when the bike is already strapped down. Has a zipper so you can fuel the bike with the cover on. Adjustable straps fits all make/models of bikes. Adjustable front sleeved works with all front fender sizes and shapes (or with none at all if you are running your snowbike without a front fender).

This was used maybe 6 times on an open trailer and does a GREAT job of keeping the road grime and freezing spray off your radiators and fork tubes as well as the rest of the bike. I mainly trailered my snowbike in an enclosed trailer so this cover didn't see much use.
Was $300. Asking $225.

IMG_2029.JPG IMG_2026.JPG IMG_2027.JPG

Premium Features

Back