• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow on the mountains

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
i cant wait to ride my phazer againts you guys. its uber fast and light. ill lay $10000 on that!!

i just joined in on the dancing for snow and it got sunny. its snowing in 3 weeks after my phazer is done

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
my phazer whistles even louder this year, i installed some leafs in my fan and it makes a loud turbo like sound now..

anybody got a guy for good prices on headlight fluid for a 95 phazer?

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Nothing better this morning than a great cup of Coffee and nice cold Blanket of

SNOW!!

firsthilandsnowfall08.jpg
[/IMG]

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
my muffler bearing fell out but i gained .4 of a sec on the 1000' with it gone so im just gonna leave it that way, only problem i ran into running it like this is i cant build enuff back pressure on the low end so i tig welded a centri***al supercharger in and ran a serpentine belt kit off a SBC from my fan to my new SC, it "up's" my boost on the low end by 32% and its 15% lighter with the 60% Carbon fiber chassis making it 100% funner to ride.. you follow me?

dont even get me started on the skid...

Last edited:
A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
I think you should paten(sp) that. But if you dont want any supercharger lag. Or is you dont want to snap a belt from all that torque, You should run a pipe from the exit hole of your can to the top of you air box. Thats instint PSI.......

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
never thought about the PSI.. what happens if the PSI gets too warm? can a PSI get too warm? i think ill just hook a refrigeration system up and use the ice maker from an old freezer and that should drop 1 cube per PSI as needed to keep my intlet temps below 32 degrees.. i ordered lightweight FLY stickers and sledneck stickers, those seem to make the slednecks riders do pretty good, figured id give it a try.

its gonna snow REAL soon ladies and dudes, Pville here we come!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
well if you insist, its 5,273,234,653,432,245 plastic tooth pics melted together with FOX evols.. weighs 20lbs wet.. only works in the softest of snow though and it has a slight weight limit on the rider.. like 50lbs or something, im working on it though brother. maybe i should incorporate some gorilla glue??

on a real subject, we got the new rails and 153 on my buddies m7 today. all we need is the rest of the 09 bumbers kit and the VE bumper from powder coating. black tunnel white snow eliminators and board edges. should be a good lookin sled. ill post pics soon, same with the REV and SRX projects.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
well if you insist, its 5,273,234,653,432,245 plastic tooth pics melted together with FOX evols.. weighs 20lbs wet.. only works in the softest of snow though and it has a slight weight limit on the rider.. like 50lbs or something, im working on it though brother. maybe i should incorporate some gorilla glue??

For stiffiners, you can glue in some old hifax. And to make sure you stay light, just tack weld some old tire studs on the running boards for grip.

CATillak said:
on a real subject, we got the new rails and 153 on my buddies m7 today. all we need is the rest of the 09 bumbers kit and the VE bumper from powder coating. black tunnel white snow eliminators and board edges. should be a good lookin sled. ill post pics soon, same with the REV and SRX projects.

Dude that sounds awesome. Cant wait to see some sled **** :D

Premium Features