• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Hawk Hill siding

And that's why some of us are here to spread the word, with only 1200 Hawks on the planet and the bike kits just joining the scene with about as many it's hard for the masses to believe what they may never get to see or experience. One ski machines are the snow board of the industry and have more potential to draw newcomers to motorized snowsports than anything the Twoski manufacturers have offered in ten years. Now with a few of them getting away from their entry level models all I see is they want to give up with future generations.

It blows me away some of the positive comments and view counts of videos we all have posted on sites like Youtube, if ONE % bought into this the conventional snowmobile industry would be feeling it like a boot in their ars!

Last edited:
doober1
what helmet cam are you using ,How do you like it .

Are any bikes better then others for putting on the track kit..
As i just had my wr 450 stolen I was thinking of buying my friends 04 ktm 530 from california until I found out i wouldn't be able to street legal it in Ontario.

But at 2500.00 I guess I could justify it more if I put a track on it for winter use as well although I can only ride one at a time lol

doober1
what helmet cam are you using ,How do you like it .

Go-Pro (Non-HD)

Are any bikes better then others for putting on the track kit..

Too early to tell...not enough data yet. Just jump in & ride!

As i just had my wr 450 stolen I was thinking of buying my friends 04 ktm 530 from california until I found out i wouldn't be able to street legal it in Ontario.

But at 2500.00 I guess I could justify it more if I put a track on it for winter use as well although I can only ride one at a time lol

:usa:

Premium Features

Back