• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

slope work

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I've been trying to a find a plumbing job(will have my J-card in 5 months) or some kind of gas fitting related job(have both city and state gas cards) but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Nikolai,
Good talking to you, It is good to know there are still people out there willing to work hard....You would be surprised at some of the people I/we have interviewed :eek:

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Check with AIS (alaska industrial support) here in Fairbanks I'll pm ya the contact info.

A
Dec 11, 2007
Seward
I think that anybody with a clean driving record could be working anywhere. That seems to be 1 of the most important factors that employers are looking for. At every hiring seminar I have gone to the hiring managers have moaned about all the problems with DWI & moving violations on their applicants. That construction job down at the Port of Anchorage was planning to exlude prior felony convictions because of "port security". How is a nigga supposed to live a balla lifestyle and keep a job. Gimme a break

A
Nov 26, 2007
Palmer
I am the parts manager at the wasilla Chevrolet dealer. I am searching for a new place to work. Maybe a slope type job. I would love to get into the light duty truck shops or warehouse lead.

Thank you

H
Feb 8, 2008
if guys are still looking for jobs i know asrc and ch2mhill are looking just got to the web sites and send a resume for every job listed (im not joking) you have better ods of getting a call back this way then you can tell them what you are looking for.

Premium Features