• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slednecks 14......some may call it stupid, some may call it sick....

L
Jun 8, 2011
just watched this movie for the first time, huge leap forward.....micku's segment will make you jealous!!!! i am pretty confident that guy has the best technical abilitys out there!!!!!
some new comers as well, brad gilmore. not only does he share a name with the legendary douby gilmore #93.....he rips that 2011 hcr like no bodys business!!!! huge airs and that chute drop from the teaser.....so quit reading this post and go buy it!!!!!!!!

B
Jan 4, 2011
Duluth, MN
I've had it for about a week and a half and have watched it about 4 times. I like it better every time i watch it. I think the riding in the film is great and yes Micku's segment is nuts!! However i thought the editing and music fell short from last years film. Still great film and can't to get my next vid

B
Jan 30, 2010
cache valley ut
Got it in the mail last week and finally found time to watch it. Micku's segment was very impressive and brad gilmores was just nuts. I wasn't very impressed with burants segment, I thought it could have used allot of help (jmo) definitely could tell which parts jorli worked his magic

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Got it in the mail last week and finally found time to watch it. Micku's segment was very impressive and brad gilmores was just nuts. I wasn't very impressed with burants segment, I thought it could have used allot of help (jmo) definitely could tell which parts jorli worked his magic

Appreciated, however I didn't have any part of the final product.

D

Dmill

Sep 14, 2009
great falls / snow slip inn
ya i must say mickus segment is nuts... i was expecting burandts segment to be new and different.. same old stuff, hope over the seat ... bla bla.. micku stepped it up, that na xp is ridiculous!

L
Jun 8, 2011
Appreciated, however I didn't have any part of the final product.

we need redbull to give you a "thats it thats all" budget!!!!!!

keep the goodness coming man, your hard work is very appriciated by myself and tons of other sledders out there!!!!!

agreed with the other statements about burandts segment though....that **** was hurting....the music made me throw up in my mouth........

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
just watched this movie for the first time, huge leap forward.....micku's segment will make you jealous!!!! i am pretty confident that guy has the best technical abilitys out there!!!!!
some new comers as well, brad gilmore. not only does he share a name with the legendary douby gilmore #93.....he rips that 2011 hcr like no bodys business!!!! huge airs and that chute drop from the teaser.....so quit reading this post and go buy it!!!!!!!!

Cory Micku was so much fun to film during last years Krazy Canadian Adventures 3.... Great to hear that he had another epic year and is still rising to the top!!!

I can't wait to see this years film now more than ever...... Way to go Cory!!

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
we need redbull to give you a "thats it thats all" budget!!!!!!

I don't think RB will be getting on that anytime soon. I heard Travis Rice funded a large part of the show rather than pay taxes, smart move. Rumor has it that the sponsors weren't there until the end...... Apparently RB only came through with in-kind services. Not sure if its true, but its what I've been told by people that know the people.

I really need to thank all the riders I worked with this last season, they are a really good group of people. KJ, Brad Gilmore, Grant Clarke, Cory Micku, Tyler Blair, Dan Treadway & Rob Alford. Cheers boys!!!!!

T
Mar 14, 2011
SLDNX 14 was awesome overall. But the music was absolutely terrible, I had to mute many segments. I don't know if the riders have their choice or whatever but it was borderline embarrassing, esp burandts segment.

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
ya i must say mickus segment is nuts... i was expecting burandts segment to be new and different.. same old stuff, hope over the seat ... bla bla.. micku stepped it up, that na xp is ridiculous!

how can you bash burandt?

D

Dmill

Sep 14, 2009
great falls / snow slip inn
how can you bash burandt?

not saying his riding isnt impressive, i sat down and chatted with him, dan adams, and keith curtis this year.. he was the only one that seemed stuck up and full of himself.. i feel he has an ego because everyone gives him the reputation of being the best, he acts like it.. i feel there are better riders out there sorry i know many people are goin to hate on me for it but whatever..

or maybe im just jealous cuz he has the best job in the world, whatever it is i just bashed him again.

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
SLDNX 14 was awesome overall. But the music was absolutely terrible, I had to mute many segments. I don't know if the riders have their choice or whatever but it was borderline embarrassing.

All the music is basically from underground artists, other than KJ's segment. Thats what i like about it. I do agree some of the segments coulda had some sweet dubstep music or something better (best sled vid music IMO)
but still I believe supporting the not so famous local bands and artists is a cool little feature in this film along with other sled films.

N
Sep 24, 2009
Whistler
www.nadiasamer.com
I've seen a few of the edits that Jorli put together for all the Whistler local boys, and there is a lot of BANGER footage that wasn't included in the final product. I saw Tyler Blair's the other day and was wondering why the hell they didn't use any of it in the movie. He had almost 7 minutes of sick footage, all different shots, hits, features from different angles. Same with Grant, and the other boys too.

Jorli did a great job filming, and got a lot of amazing footage. It's just disappointing that out of probably 40+ minutes of A+ shots they probably used maybe 10 minutes of it or less. Oh well...

Premium Features