• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledder Series - Sii Company H13 Alpha LED Headlight Kit for Ski-Doo G4 and Lynx

I ordered a set of these a week ago and still haven't received a confirmation email, I tried emailing them and still nothing. Hope I didn't get scammed

I ordered a set of these a week ago and still haven't received a confirmation email, I tried emailing them and still nothing. Hope I didn't get scammed
shaun is great guy, no scam.

Ever tried the version for your truck ?
ordered but they were still in transit to sii , so hopefully soon, i have a 2011 gmc3500 and the biggest weakness of the truck is the front lights so looking forward to trying them! dave

Ok finally got in touch with them all is good in the world again.

Last edited:
I just had to reach out to the company. I tried to put a set in my doo and they won't lock. They hit 3 Stoppers and stay loose.

Anyone using the sii led lighting with the new light weight hood bag, 2022 Expert. The led drivers get pretty hot, concerned about burning the bag, or maybe even starting a fire, ? Was thinking about using heat tape on the bottom of the bag. Contacted the manufacturer, no reply, yet! Any thoughts? Thanks!

Anyone using the sii led lighting with the new light weight hood bag, 2022 Expert. The led drivers get pretty hot, concerned about burning the bag, or maybe even starting a fire, ? Was thinking about using heat tape on the bottom of the bag. Contacted the manufacturer, no reply, yet! Any thoughts? Thanks!
I have been for 1200 km and not an issue, no fires yet

Thanks! Guess I won’t worry about it. Shawn replied, saying pretty much the same! Thinksnow!

Premium Features

Back