• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Vids

B
Nov 26, 2007
We need to film at hatchers or turney. I watched ride ak part 1. Snow looked okay. Sorry that Tim got stuck for showing off:D

You guys ever been up Palmer creek?

B
Nov 26, 2007
ill go up palmer creek next week. When its a Bluebird day that place is Insane. Blows turney away and placer. Back bowls everywhere,Trails if u want, Creeks,Trees,Chutes..... 1 problem. hardly any parking but u can park at the airport sometimes.

Send me a Pm if u wana ride. Im waiting for a good snow in town so i can put a sled in my yard. then im Rdy 2 GO!

It would also be a Great place to have a forum ride. Basic To Exterme Riding.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
You will see most of me in the crash section of the film..mostly the sled being ghost ridden down the hill..or..stuck up in a tree. (yup, i said "up in a tree")

:eek: lol :D

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Nope, never been over that way. Always up for somewhere new though....

AHHH Hatchers ....my territory....like i said Tim the offers on the table....you always have a place to crash and fresh moose steaks and sausage to eat here (sorry had to rub a little sand in that wound) LOL

we could give P-ville a run too if the snow is deep...makes for some real sweet boondocking:D

Andy- it takes talent to get a sled stuck in a tree...dont let anyone tell you otherwise:rolleyes:

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Go ahead and rub it in! Wouldn't be so bad if my boy hadn't ate all the caribou steaks while I was out chasing the moose I NEVER got this year:mad:

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
im down for Pville placer johnson pass!! Iv got a cabin 8 miles down the deshka and 4 miles into the trees! only people that ride there is... me and my company. miles of marshes boonin jumps creeks rivers, if thats what yall are into. we got a couple helmet cams this year. pretty stoked on getting some helmet video this year playin in the trees!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
im down for Pville placer johnson pass!! Iv got a cabin 8 miles down the deshka and 4 miles into the trees! only people that ride there is... me and my company. miles of marshes boonin jumps creeks rivers, if thats what yall are into. we got a couple helmet cams this year. pretty stoked on getting some helmet video this year playin in the trees!

hell yeah, my riding partner just picked up a helmet cam too....nice....sounds like its close and fun:D

Premium Features