• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Stripped/Stolen at Turny Yesterday

R

RamrodAK1

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, AK
:mad: My buddies Modded F7 chassis sled was stripped either last night or early this morning in the 1st bowl. The sled is still back there because they couldnt get it out today. Its black with red and white state lettering on it. If anyone saw anything please reply. Thats just so wrong and I hope karma gets the *******s.

Reactions: shwee
R

RamrodAK1

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, AK
they took the pipe, can, computer, valves, fuel valves, and tried to take the boss seat. Two pairs of goggles and cut the hood off. The hood and boss seat were laying next to the sled when they got there this morning. They cut everything out with a knife and screw driver. He thinks it happened early in the morning. This is not cool guys. Could you imagine if that were your own sled. Ive had to leave my sleds back there before and thank god none of my stuff was takin.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Damn that is super ghetto and hella broke dick. If you need parts that bad you shouldn't be riding - should be working instead.

If that happened to me i would claim it on insurance as a complete loss.

Sorry to hear the bad news.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
:face-icon-small-sad

WTH is wrong with these guys:devil:? In need of a good old fashioned AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Whipping:mad:!!!! And I mean with in an inch of their lives!!!!!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
We stopped in the parking lot this morning. We were going to ride there on our way back from Seward, but changed our minds after we talked to some guys that were camping there a couple days. It was -11 and the snow was crusty so we went down to Placer. Anyways one of the few people camping there may have seen something being hauled out. Problem is we were there 10 minutes and seen broken sleds on trailers. It may have seemed normal to see parts being packed out as hard as the snow was. We seen people jumping on snow as hard as the parking lot....
I hope you find out who stripped it....Man I feel like I'm back in the lower 48 with all the ripped off sleds this month:mad:

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Was that luke jury's sled? I saw you guys wrenching on it while we were bull****ting, I was on the blue/black/red IQR. Thats so lame of people, I've left sleds back there before and always worried about it.

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
All these stripped and stolen sled posts are pretty un-believable. Back where I came from I can't remember meeting or hearing about a sled being stolen. Up here, I can count on a post or two a week. I have my trailer locked down, a ball locked into the hitch and now I am thinking about chaining the damn thing to a tree in the yard. Stripping a sled out on the powder with a knife and screw driver? You have got to be ****ting me.

A
Apr 30, 2008
Anch, AK
Doesn't suprise me at all, I have caught people looking in my truck, trailer and sled when I was just taking a piss around the corner. We had to leave a sled once overnight and we burried it in the trees and mark it with GPS.

Everyone wants something for free

N
Dec 8, 2007
East Side A-Town
sorry to hear about that BS. Thats just insane

Im glad I rode my sled out of the of backside last weekend with a broken leg instead of leaving it there, might of not had a sled anymore.

N

nelsonsr1

Nov 3, 2008
Anchorage
:mad: My buddies Modded F7 chassis sled was stripped either last night or early this morning in the 1st bowl. The sled is still back there because they couldnt get it out today. Its black with red and white state lettering on it. If anyone saw anything please reply. Thats just so wrong and I hope karma gets the *******s.

Very sorry to hear that

Premium Features