• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled canceled....looking for a snowcheck blue lime squeeze 165 qd2

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Put my deposit down for a snowchecked kaos in sept. They cancelled 8 sleds from this dealer with no explanation. Was supposed to be in by Thanksgiving . Just found out Friday.

Yeah, that's my guess or a fake order... I understand this covid stuff but I had checked the previous week and was still scheduled . Not too happy. There were other snow checks out there when initially looking too. District man didn't answer the dealer Friday. I can understand a delay ....not a cancel . I did find one other dealer that had stock sleds canceled when looking

Gotcha,
I think there is one that was backed out of here. Don’t know the color.
Your dealer can dealer search now, from what I have heard.

As mentioned, I don’t know where you live at but Rice Cycles in Rapid City, SD has Khaos’s. The dealer in Steamboat has some. The dealer in Great Falls, Montana has the as well.

You might want to check snowmobile trader.com. You can find them there as well. Hope this helps.

Wax

Thanks for the leads....they might have found mine.
next time you ask for help please include all info that will help us help you ,instead of playing a 49 state guessing game . please don't be offended ,and glad you found one

Yeah I should have mentioned Minnesota. Was trying to get things figured before I posted back which was yesterday. So the dealer had an internal error that actually canceled the sleds. Although the owner said even after the canceling it was just internal error and the sled is still coming. 2 identical sleds were supposed to be shipped and so 1 shipped and mine was actually canceled or it had been sold twice by the dealer. Have no idea. It was a big freaken mess. Polaris Inc. had a delivery number that was attached to my deposit for the kaos at the dealer. A gal at the dealer confirmed this at the beginning of the week. But because of the double up it went to the first guy that ordered. My salesman yesterday was still telling me the owner had pulled some strings and a sled was still coming. Not the case. Confirmed that by talking to the owner at 530 yesterday. He was supposed to call me and let me know either way which he didn't. This isn't the dealer I normally do business with nor will I again. Killer Time Racing found me a sled, so it should all work out.

Premium Features

Back