• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLC Snowshow & Dinner

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
http://www.intermountainshow.com/?fuse=main&showID=2

October 23-24, 2009

Friday 3 pm - 9 pm
Sat 10 am - 6 pm

Salt Lake County Events Center (Equestrian Park)

10800 South 2200 West
South Jordan, UT 84095

$7.00 — General Admission
$6.00 — Senior Citizen Admission
Children under 12 — Free!

Who is going? Let's plan a dinner afterwards? Friday night always seems to be the best for everyone.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
Any Saturday snow show'rs. I won't be able to make it on Fri night, but would like to get down Sat. afternoon/evening? Anyone thinking of meeting up on Sat??

S
Feb 13, 2002
Layton
Corey, I know.. I think I just needed time for my body to get back into physical condition.. Plus last year was kind of a downer with Doug not riding anymore.. I think I only put about 500 miles on the Rev.. And I hate not knowing when the piece is going to blow up again.. ;)

S
Feb 13, 2002
Layton
Since Doug got married and became a dad I guess his priorities have quite changed.. I still go to lunch with him occasionally.. One day he'll be back.. Im not sure what to do with the Rev.. All the parts on it are basically new.. The engine probably only has 800 miles on it now and was all updated.. I have a hard time justifying selling it.. If it blows up again It may be hitting the road.. I still like the sled but have never been to thrilled about the clutching.. Its never been able to hold r's like it should.. Maybe new springs and the new doo 383 belt will help..

What are you riding these days?

Dunatic

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Rode a '09 M10 pump gas turbo last year. :) This year, I am needing to sell a couple of houses, so will be on an '03 1M. Hopefully going to pick up an '08 APEX cheap in the next few days!!

An APEX!?!?! WTF are you thinking? :D how can you go from riding that badass sled to a heavy pig? :eek:

Dunatic

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
A pig is still a pig, I don't care how pretty you dress it up ;) I rode the pump gas Nytro last year while I was riding someones old badass 09 pumpgas M1000 :) It was fast, tons of power, but still a heavy pig, but then again I am a puss and heavy sleds kick my butt!

Dunatic

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Yes Shain hooked me up big time! but I did spend over 2 months in his garage helping him, (at least I tried to help) plus a couple trips to washington for installs and the show.
Plus my sled was the prototype pump gas 1000. Shains a stud and I owe him big time! I would love to spend alot of my time in his garage working on sleds, and then go ride and take pics! that would be a killer job :) Shain you hiring? you should see the banner he had made out of one of my pics! WAY COOL!! If my wife would let me I would be over there every night working on sleds, I think there was over 15 sleds at his house when I stopped by tonight. Thats ALOT of TURBOS!!

I hope the Apex works out for ya! I look forward to taking it for a rip! I will bring my back brace ;)

Premium Features