• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo: New Lineup REVEAL 2024

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Price going up pay to play. There is no shortage of money 8n the sledding community 90k truck 80 k trailer with 4 22k sleds and the parking lots are full every weekend and half full during the week.

G

gorillam

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 28, 2017
A single ski? Lmao no thanks. If I wanted a snow bike I would by one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like how everyone just ignored the post about training wheels, have sled have snowbikes use both. Its like ski vs snowboard, both are amazing at two completely different things. Single ski snowmobile no thx.

Reactions: christopher
A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
Price going up pay to play. There is no shortage of money 8n the sledding community 90k truck 80 k trailer with 4 22k sleds and the parking lots are full every weekend and half full during the week.
Ha! That’s already been coming to an end. I see GM has been offering rebates to move product. They didn’t need to do that in ‘21 and ’22. As interest rates rise, the majority of the people who were buying these trucks won’t be able to afford them. The correction has already hit the UTV market. No one needs a sport UTV. Particularly when they are running over $40,000 in some cases. The bottom is dropping out of that segment and a bunch of folks are going to find themselves underwater when they go to sell. We are just now seeing the beginning of it in the sled market. Will the OEM’s learn anything from the downturn? Nope, not likely. They will continue to chase after the ever smaller segment of well heeled customers who aren’t impacted by the economic downturn and inflation like most. Problem is, at what point is it no longer profitable to keep manufacturing fewer and fewer sleds with higher retail prices?

They can only ask so much for a snowmobile no matter what kind of electronic BS gimmickry they include. Few people need a snowmobile, particularly a big bore or turbo that isn’t inherently reliable and has terrible resale as the miles creep past 3000. Pay to play. Uh huh. We‘ll soon see how that flawed strategy plays out.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
Ha! That’s already been coming to an end. I see GM has been offering rebates to move product. They didn’t need to do that in ‘21 and ’22. As interest rates rise, the majority of the people who were buying these trucks won’t be able to afford them. The correction has already hit the UTV market. No one needs a sport UTV. Particularly when they are running over $40,000 in some cases. The bottom is dropping out of that segment and a bunch of folks are going to find themselves underwater when they go to sell. We are just now seeing the beginning of it in the sled market. Will the OEM’s learn anything from the downturn? Nope, not likely. They will continue to chase after the ever smaller segment of well heeled customers who aren’t impacted by the economic downturn and inflation like most. Problem is, at what point is it no longer profitable to keep manufacturing fewer and fewer sleds with higher retail prices?

They can only ask so much for a snowmobile no matter what kind of electronic BS gimmickry they include. Few people need a snowmobile, particularly a big bore or turbo that isn’t inherently reliable and has terrible resale as the miles creep past 3000. Pay to play. Uh huh. We‘ll soon see how that flawed strategy plays out.
I sprung for a new one this year but man it's getting crazy, $70. oil, $200. belt, $300. tunnel bag, $150. snow flap that I've yet to use, big grin on this old guys face...priceless.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
This is facts even guys with money are spending less if I didn’t get what I paid new for my 21 expert I’d never of paid 25k for a 23 . Brp with there 2 year warranty also hurt us guys that like to upgrade every few years . Before I could see my sled with 2 years warranty. Just don’t make since to buy someone’s old sled with no warranty at a premium
I agree. But I gotta say, I had to read your post multiple time to cypher my way through the mis-spelling and lack of any grammar. That typically never bothers me, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but please put a little effort into it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: christopher

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Doesn't say anything so I'd say it stayed at 36". The color of the tunnel and plastics - not good.

Reactions: Blu Du
Premium Features