• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Since the weather sucks...

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Anybody in the valley interested in meeting up for a beer or two with Dash and I? Friday night 8 pm at the Valley Hotel. Or if anyone has any other choices let's hear them. I'm new to the area so I'm not much help. Kind of like a "meet and greet" over barley pop:beer;:D

Good job! I am looking forward to meet you and others as well. We will be at the bar section. For those not familiar with downtown Palmer: If arriving from Anchorage area, take right on the first traffic lights in Palmer (while still on Glenn Hwy), on 4way stop take left, go 2 blocks and the Valley Hotel is on your left. :D:beer;:D

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Not likely

Can't imagine you'll be sitting alone for long;) at the Palmer Hotel. I would've been up for it but, I will be in Anchorage for a little birthday celebration with #1 son. You ladies enjoy:lips:

A
Dec 8, 2008
Wasilla Ak
The wife and I will be there. May be a little late. Dash, looks like Peters ville may be only option. Sat or Sun.:beer;:beer;:beer;9071000 and his wife may go on sun.

Last edited:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
That should be fun

Hmmmm, we are going to the Beer & Barley wine festival in Anchorage on Saturday night, and were thinking about staying there over night.... I will let you know about riding, K?

Planning on being there myself :beer; and catching an Aces game after.:eek: Ought to be a fun night out but would be even better after a good days ride, friggin' Pineapple Express!!!:mad:

Premium Features