• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo kits

Not sure you know what your talking about here bud, got 2 buddies with silber pros that we installed and haven't had a single problem with them. Easier to tune then my pro climb CPCstage 2 cause you don't have to worry about fuel pressure just the doebeck box. And their sleds rip

Just giving my experience. I'm glad your buddies have good experience with theirs. Anyone who has rode a TSS Cat or Boost It Pro as well as the other brands will know what I'm talking about though. Don't think anyone who has experience with both kits would deny that TSS/Boost-it base kits are a better kit. We install TSS turbos. But if u have someone local with other stuff that works that's worth something too! -Cody

Oh I'm not denying those other kits are bad *** and tune easily. Just giving my experience with the easily tuned pros

Oh I'm not denying those other kits are bad *** and tune easily. Just giving my experience with the easily tuned pros

Also almost double or more cost. In my opinion a $7000+ turbo kit should be completely closed loop tune that works at sea level to 12000ft without touching a thing. Boost adjusting and all fuel maps perfected. That's just my humble opinion though.

Also almost double or more cost. In my opinion a $7000+ turbo kit should be completely closed loop tune that works at sea level to 12000ft without touching a thing. Boost adjusting and all fuel maps perfected. That's just my humble opinion though.

Couldn't agree more with you on this, 7k should get you a true pull and go mod sled

Not sure you know what your talking about here bud, got 2 buddies with silber pros that we installed and haven't had a single problem with them. Easier to tune then my pro climb CPCstage 2 cause you don't have to worry about fuel pressure just the doebeck box. And their sleds rip

So these 2 silber turbos in Revy were POO or Cat? I see you wrote pros were easily tuned. I thought they silber kit was no tuning with the bully dog. We are on cat post so just making sure you don't mean Proclimb.....

Last edited:
So these 2 silber turbos in Revy were POO or Cat? I see you wrote pros were easily tuned. I thought they silber kit was no tuning with the bully dog. We are on cat post so just making sure you don't mean Proclimb.....

Yes they were silber polaris pro kits, compared to my Proclimb they were far easier to tune but tuned my sled will eat theirs for breakfast. I know this is the cat section, I was referring back to his post where he said the silber pro kits didn't run very good.

What does silber run for a fuel pump? Is it completely stock, modified stock, higher output or booster??? Just wonder what the kits capable of for boost. 2860 turbo should be good to 15psi at least. Seems like the limiting factor would be either the fuel pump (depending on what kind it is) or the single secondary injector.

Why would this kit be for less boost? It has an additional injector and a KPA 2860 oiled or oilless. It should be comparable to any other non-intercooled kit with a 2860 right? I suppose you could debate the effectiveness of a single additional injector instead of 2, but I don't think it's likely that most people are maxing out the duty cycle of their primary and secondary injectors.

Yes and only my assumption is you would be limited by the fuel pump and only 1 extra injector? For me I'm not looking for maximum boost. Just a good dependable kit. Just wish there was more info, sounds like the bully dog is also in the works.

I have ordered a kit for me, and my buddy and do not have any first hand knowledge yet. But I have spoke to a local that has two friends that ran Proclimb Silbers in Revy two weeks ago and they ran real good no issues other then fine tuning the fuel.[/QUOTE

Did you get your Silber Turbo's Installed?

Premium Features

Back