• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sidehilling my turbo

Yes, Thank you. I think you have hit the nail squarely on the head, Like Rotax said I am 100% talent-less, come to think of it, what the hell I am even doing on a turbo... :face-icon-small-dis
Believe it or not I can actually ride my sled, I don't weigh 110lbs, and we had snow up here in Canada, Lots of it... so how I had my skid and front suspension set up all year worked when the snow was deep, but now with spring conditions it didn't sidehill how I wanted it, but thanks to the peeps on here, I have some things to check, and a few things I might change.

Just buy a phazer & stick to the trails... noob:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho

I don't think it's "rider" per se, but setup FOR rider I bet is more of a factor.

Play with suspension... I bet it makes a huge difference for you.

ummm

I think its rider dude ... not to sound like a dick, but my TM8 sidehills so good I could care less about riding it on anything flat at all ..... :) And I know that Kmod skid s at least as good in fact probably better than the T-sled skid ;)

Dudee u have a newer chassis. does everyone on here think they are the next Brett or what...

Premium Features

Back