• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sicamous Snow 2015/2016

Shermanator

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous
www.reelfishingadventues.net
Been raining like a bastard up top for the last couple days and supposed to be a big precip system coming through tonight. Reports are 60cm of fresh but from some of the "stuck" pics I've seen there's allot more in some other areas. Headed up tomorrow to test it out!! Sherm

Shermanator

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous
www.reelfishingadventues.net
Blue/Owl

SledDawg and I headed to Blue this AM. Poor Billdozer is nursing a bad rib so I had to toss him and find another man! Other than that dangled ice fog we had once we got closer to Blue, it was indeed a banner day for snow! The cabin area was socked in so we took to the meadows area that no one else bothered to mess up. We had some deep snow, even better than balls deep in many areas, allot of spots right over the windshield! That kind of snow came with its own problems of course, such as getting stuck and hitting really large trees! Yes, there are pics of poor Mr. Orange hidden by bark but my PC crapped out and I've had to resort to the Mrs. "Crapple" to just post this! After we dropped down and were trapped by snow we dumped out at the bottom near the stop sign. We hit Cummings area, tons of deep untracked snow. We then did the back route to Owls, first thought, head back to Blue!! There was 2 to 3 times more snow at Blue than Owls, at least in the areas we went. We even went up Eco to have a look at it but it to was to fogged in to drop to the other side. Anyways, bottom line is there is still some deep snow up there (snow is getting heavy though ) and you don't have to go far to find it. Good day SledDawg, don't be wrecking it all tomorrow!!

160302a.jpg 160302b.jpg

Premium Features