• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Siber M8000 Video

Is Jimmy getting used to the Cat handling or did he draw the short straw again? Lol

is there any chance a silber powered cat will be on the snowy's again this year?

I am super interested in one, they clips sound good and the pics look like a clean install

i am buying a turbo the end of march and, I've spent alot of time on BD setup and like everything but the price....

is there any chance a silber powered cat will be on the snowy's again this year?

I am super interested in one, they clips sound good and the pics look like a clean install

i am buying a turbo the end of march and, I've spent alot of time on BD setup and like everything but the price....

We will probably be back for spring fling if it takes place at rabbits ears again. Other than that togwotee and west Yellowstone will be the next few test sites.

We will probably be back for spring fling if it takes place at rabbits ears again. Other than that togwotee and west Yellowstone will be the next few test sites.

If possible please let me know when you guys will be heading west again, id be more than happy to travel and see this kit first hand.

I sold my Tpro in Dec and have been going through withdraws bad..

- Also i have a few questions regarding the sled in the video; how much boost, what fuel, track length, and is it the bully dog controller?

thanks

If possible please let me know when you guys will be heading west again, id be more than happy to travel and see this kit first hand.

I sold my Tpro in Dec and have been going through withdraws bad..

- Also i have a few questions regarding the sled in the video; how much boost, what fuel, track length, and is it the bully dog controller?

thanks

I think they run around 7 lbs of boost, a little av gas, Dobec controller and a 162. Sled seems to work good. My two boys, 15 and 18 rode it for a day at Christmas. Ripped around on it and didn't touch a thing.

Premium Features

Back