• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seadoo Clinic Crank A+ business

Modmxz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lyle, Washington
teamhighmark.acnrep.com
Just put my '05 800 H.O. back together with their crank and new top end kit. Runs like a top. Excellent people to work with. Very responsive to any questions both on the phone and through email. Highly recommend sending business their way if you need it. Hope to take the sled out this Saturday and put some miles on it.

Dan

T

Tackbtch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2004
Trout Creek MT
How about more information on the company for those of us that do not know them.
Sea Doo Clinic.com $600 for a reman crank for our 06 800, comes with sealed bearings that dont need to be repacked with isoflex...how long they last I dont know. All bearings fail with time. I heard that they offer a duel ring piston as well? The bearing on the pto end is larger than stock also. Dino

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
what is the highest mileage any one has put on these sealed bearing cranks from seado clinic

Why does rotax use iso flex in the first place why cant they build the block with oil holes and lines like everybody else

H
Jan 10, 2002
PF, Idaho
what is the highest mileage any one has put on these sealed bearing cranks from seado clinic

Why does rotax use iso flex in the first place why cant they build the block with oil holes and lines like everybody else

emmissons, by putting grease on the outside bearings it smoked less at idle. They use to have drilled holes.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
does the oil pump still have a boss that could be drilled and a spigot installed and the drill the cases and get rid of the grease

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
does the oil pump still have a boss that could be drilled and a spigot installed and the drill the cases and get rid of the grease

Just seen an 06 800 apart and it looks like the oil pump could easily be modified just not sure if thats the answer

Who has the highest mileage sealed bearing crank from sea doo clinic ?

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
I don't believe that they use a sealed bearing. They drill out block & bearings recieve oil just like the pre isoflex Doos. I just built a 700ho out of 04 600ho & used their big bearing mod & oiled bearings instead of isoflex.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
I don't believe that they use a sealed bearing. They drill out block & bearings recieve oil just like the pre isoflex Doos. I just built a 700ho out of 04 600ho & used their big bearing mod & oiled bearings instead of isoflex.

How many miles on it so far

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
Maybe 500mi. As I said just finished project but Doos ran fine for many many yrs without the isoflex bearings, all the other oems motors also.

H
Jan 10, 2002
PF, Idaho
I have both sealed bearing and non sealed with cases drilled. These are the fat bearing cranks they offer. I rode 1800 miles last year on the drilled case version with a 860 and no problems. Currently running the sealed bearing version and welded crank this year with no problems.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
I have both sealed bearing and non sealed with cases drilled. These are the fat bearing cranks they offer. I rode 1800 miles last year on the drilled case version with a 860 and no problems. Currently running the sealed bearing version and welded crank this year with no problems.

1800 miles thats good
which eng did you convert to the 860 the non R or the R eng

Did you drill the cases your self do have any pics of the drilled cases?

To clarify you have sealed and non sealed in the same drilled case .

H
Jan 10, 2002
PF, Idaho
My motors are non R. I have a 06 and 03 bottom end. 03 is drilled for the non sealed bearings and the 06 is not drilled with sealed bearings.

I did not drill myself. Sea doo clinic drilled the upper case when I sent my core crank in. The cost to drill was 75.00 bucks. I had pics but lost them when my other computer took a crap.

I sent back the the non sealed crank to have it looked over and came back with a clean bill of health. I will be putting it in another sled im building.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Hymark,
thank you for the clarifycation just one more Question are the 03 and the 06 cases the same to look at ? I mean if I were to drill an 06 case like your 03 case would the holes line up at the right spots to oil the bearings

Mbey one more question LOL how many pressure oil lines came off your oil pump 2 or 4

thanks

I
Nov 28, 2007
A friend of mine bought one of their engines foir his 800 REV as his blew a rod and was destroyed. The eng. hee bought was leaking oil/gas somewhere. He pulled eng and tore it down to find both pistons had scoring on them. he also found the leak, the crankcase had a crack in it and they had JB welded the crack. He called them and they said motors don't blow up because of a leak on the crankcase. They wouldn't warranty any of it. We had the case welded and new pistons and it's been fine ever since.
I would not recomend them!!

Premium Features