• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rsi scratchers snowest special free shipping & no tax

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
Snowest forum member special on our Snow / Ice Scratchers. Free freight in USA and Canada and no sales tax. $49.95 is all it takes. PM us and we will send you PM with a coupon code for our website. Then you go to our website use the coupon code and get free freight and no tax.

Our scratchers have a revolutionary ultra clean mounting collar and also comes with two wear washers per side so the coil part of the spring does not wear on the collar or your suspension rail.

http://www.rsiracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=0_30&products_id=175

Thank you Snowest Forum Members
scratcher-in-packaging.jpg

SS-1-INSTAL-DOWN.jpg

NEW-COLLAR-LOW-RES.jpg

SS-1-INSTAL-UP.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flit-e

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
We have it in the swap meet also. People promote their products on the General area all the time. Examples Fule controllers, turbos, movies, suspensions, guages, tunnel traction etc.

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
Just trying to support the forum members and community. We advertise with Snowest and Sledheads and appreciate the business it brings us. Also any Snowest forum member can PM me and I will send you a 10% discount code for any of our products including 10% off of shipping.
Thank you,
RSI

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
handle bars free shipping and 10% off handle bars times are tough.

Lmao :D

I think I met him (At least it was a guy from RSI) at last years Puyallup show.
Great guy and very nice products. All I ended up buing from him was a real nice handlebar post pad and he treted me like I was a real customer, spending a lot of money with him.
I was having a hard time trying to come up with something to cover up the "Ugly" part of the bars and wiring after I put a riser on it an he suggested his pad and sure enough, it worked awesome and really looks great.

It's a little hard to see but it's there :D

102.jpg

Premium Features