• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ATTENTION SNOWEST FREE BASIC MEMBERS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Since you asked, I will post the same thing I did the first time it was deleated by Catwomen.

This is a double edged sword, for me this is a reason NOT to buy these boards.

#1 if you have that much excess profit your taking customers to the bank

#2 if I am going to save money on a product, I want the choice of where to spend it.

Think about it people, thats $30 on on a product that ranges $150-200 (20- 15% respectivly.) I have nothing against the product, I had them on a sled. These sort of business decisions mean something to me !

Sorry F-bomb I just disagree with you

Newmy, I didnt call you names, I disagree with you and others. I simply rated it. Theres no reson to go that far.........

Go ahead give me a bad rep,

Best of all it will be my post that gets deleted becuse it goes against the loyal following and invokes thought.

Looks like you slapped several with neg rep. Why because we complimented FBomd on trying to do something postive and your alleged orignal post was deleted. Petty bro petty. FBOMB sorry about this type of BS! :focus:

Since you asked, I will post the same thing I did the first time it was deleated by Catwomen.

#2 if I am going to save money on a product, I want the choice of where to spend it.

Think about it people, thats $30 on on a product that ranges $150-200 (20- 15% respectivly.) I have nothing against the product, I had them on a sled. These sort of business decisions mean something to me !

Newmy, I didnt call you names, I disagree with you and others. I simply rated it. Theres no reson to go that far.........

Best of all it will be my post that gets deleted becuse it goes against the loyal following and invokes thought.

Go into business and start producing a product, marketing it and selling it before you start running your mouth about what a margin should be. I imagine he is taking a portion of the amount per boards he has dedicated to marketing and using it here. A great idea in my book. You have no clue about the ins and outs of his business and you are making HUGE ASSumptions.

BTW, check your CP. I took you up on your offer. What comes around goes around!

QUOTE=Rprecision;2179292]Since you asked, I will post the same thing I did the first time it was deleated by Catwomen.

Do you have this same content for the manufacturers of sleds, or for that matter everything you buy that then goes on sale a day or week or month later, It is business and You should never deny someone a decent profit if you want them to stay in business. If you think they are making too much move on.

How is Fbomb causing you to have to spend it with him, I don't see where this comment makes any sense.

Best of all it will be my post that gets deleted becuse it goes against the loyal following and invokes thought.[/QUOTE]

I fully support your right to make your opinion made, but make it where it belongs, don't hijack a person's thread (a paid advertiser no less), start a new one so it doesn't detract from what is being done here.

For the record, I have already decided it is a good idea to pay to play here, and have no problem with it and when i saw this thread I was seriously thinking about ordering these boards anyway, even though I would get no discount. Once again my choice.

It is posts like these that moderators are a necessary evil on these boards, if the kids could all play well together parents wouldn't be needed.

My opinion.

Kirk

If you buy any set of coated Snowmobile Better Boards we will pay for your THREE YEAR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!

The program starts today and runs indefinately.

Get on board with the number one mountain riders aftermarket product on the planet and get your SnoWest fix for FREE!

Rob, you dirty bastage...where were you 4 days ago????

only funnin

OH SHIZ, a internets drama thread without my name in in?.....:face-icon-small-sho

love my better boards for the 08 M, plan to get em for the 2010 this summer

i got whatever tooth height he suggested and they fit the VE tube board edges perfectly, but i would strongly suggest they be shorter for stock M edges

hmm...bombawestagate....some serious backroom stuff here...lol..anyway if i didn;t love my fastlanes i possibly would have bitten

Good job Rob!

I have had two set of Better boards on two different sleds. Almost everyone in my group has bought them as well. All in all probably 7 sets of boards altogether, in two years!

For your profit if you can afford to do this! Good for you! IF you can make a $100 profit on each board more power to you, I don't really care because you offer a great product at a price I am willing to pay.

Premium Features

Back