• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK EVO upgrade kit

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Great work guys! Will be picking up my daughter's 23 EVO Rmk in a few weeks and already have the upgrade parts list mostly assembled. Found a smoking deal on a new Raptor 37x front suspension that came with new (takeoffs) full set (frt and rr) of 2018 Axys WE shocks. Have some takeoff 2014 Pro running boards, throttle block and Pro Taper bars. Longer limiter strap, maybe clutching and it should be dialed in for winter. We don't ride groomed trail all that often so I thought making it more off trail friendly would be the best thing. Might look at shortening the tunnel just to help with the deep snow stucks.
I’m waiting to pick up my daughters 23 as well! Got take off axys front and rear suspension from burandt . cant wait to see how she likes it compared to her 200

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
I’m waiting to pick up my daughters 23 as well! Got take off axys front and rear suspension from burandt . cant wait to see how she likes it compared to her 200
My daughter is coming off a 200 as well. We ride with 2 of the local dealers partners who have kids around same age and last year she got to put a lot of seat time on the long and short track Evos that their daughters ride. Helped as we got the only Evo for 23 that they were alotted. They had a dozen others wanting it. Due to sled shortages they both ride old used sleds instead of new. Their daughters Evos are their newest sleds. Keeping customers happy is number 1 to them.

B

beans

Nov 27, 2007
Preston, WA
I am in the middle of upgrading one of my RMK EVOs. I ended up with an extra set of Axys boards. I believe they are off a 2018. If anyone is interested. let me know. $275 for the pair

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Swapping ouit the boards is definitely the hardest part ... alot of cutting and fitting to make it look right.
Did this for now. Daughter did not want her new sled cut up just yet. Have Pro boards to put on when she is ready. Used a tool I bought 20 yrs ago to do my running boards back then.

20221123_190839.jpg

B
Jan 23, 2022
Moonbeam
My son absolutely loves his evo and we decided to wrap it. And thats when I kind of got carried away with the project. I made a custom front bumper, tucked right in as I found the stock sticking out too much. Custom rear bumper with HD hitch receiver to match a tunnel cut. Shock upgrade in front and longer spring in rear. The last upgrade was of course the running boards. Then the fun really started. Powder coated springs, spindles, bumpers, seat bracket, rails, running boards and foot wells. Overall I’m very happy of how it turned out and anxious to see how it will hold up and look like at the end of winter after my 8 y/o puts plenty of hours ripping around with it.BC674E1C-918C-4046-9052-04816D4E4AE4.jpegA3436CE7-B557-42CA-86B9-B57990AB9124.jpeg

05 tmk 900

Jan 26, 2010
squamish
Hi Guys. I'm looking to lower a 2012 rmk pro 600 and put the smaller thumb paddle. Is anyone willing to sell the rmk evo lowering kit ? Would this idea work ? Thanks in advance

law.74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 16, 2017
My son absolutely loves his evo and we decided to wrap it. And thats when I kind of got carried away with the project.
Your Evo looks great!

Unfortunately we've outgrown ours and will be putting it up for sale.

Premium Features