• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK/Dragon Riser

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
7.5 riser

With a little help I put two stock 3 3/4 risers together[stacked],and the cables ,lines ,and wires were long enough. My sled is a08 700 dragon.:cool:

S
Aug 22, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Don't bother buying a longer brake line cable. It's a waste of money. Go to a automotive parts store and buy a short piece of brake line and a coupling. It'll cost you $6 and works great. We did this on my buddy's 06' Crossfire 7. My Switchback needed no extensions with my 5" rise.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I could see your point on a an inverted flare style of hose... but with the polaris...with banjo style fittings on the hoses.... how are you going to couple a banjo fitting on both ends of the line and what auto parts store has banjo fitting style hoses in stock?

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Here's mine. 4" Skinz with an 08 D7 riser (which is an 1-1/2" shorter than the D8). I rerouted my brake line, but all is stock. I'm 6'-1" and it is perfect! I love the Skinz bars because they are flat across the top. Much better on the outsides of my palms after a long day. I never sit and it's absolutely perfect for comfort.

Last edited:
Z
Dec 20, 2007
Im using the stock dragon riser, with a set of 1 1/8 adaptors and ran a set of pro tapor fat bars(cr Hi) im 6' on the dot and this set up is perfect. a little tall for sitting down but perfect standing up.

i did not have to extend anything, but everything is a little tight. nothing that will hurt the sled tho!

Premium Features