• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rigs 'n' Rides

Baiscally stage 2+ as you mentioned. It was in the 270 area SAE and 300 uncorrected. Basically a Cobb Access Port, 90 Octane Tune, 18psi, 3" Turboback, Cobb Short Ram intake, and 1g dsm bov. I think it has alot more potential in the tune the 90 octane is holding it back. Probably doing a fmic over the winter since the underhood IC isnt very effecient. Its fun to play around with. Usually averages 24mpg in the city and 30-31hwy.

I use a 93 octane map in the summer and run Torco, in the winter I bump it back down to a 91 octane map. I've got pretty much the same setup on my wrx, no intake or bov though.

Next summer will be a bigger tmic (don't want to lose my fogs to a fmic) and a bigger turbo :).

Last edited:
We can hardly wait for it to snow!!!!

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

wtf is that pile, dont you work on the slope :D

here is my ex cool h-whip, and the current sled with the 170" track

Snowmachinerebuild044.jpg

the view is nice over seward

n43805853_30728248_6690.jpg

Last edited:
hey icr i see that your from fairbanks and your quote is siiak. i bought my rev from a guy named dan in fairbanks and it said siiak on the side when i got it. whats siiak mean?

nice hillclimb pictures. you planning on going to jackson in march? our buddy was the one that won king of kings there this year.

Pretty brave letting you sled ride down that far with out ya on it LOL

Yeh, it was hard to let her go! But I did a no handed trial run once before so I was pretty sure she could make it! My son and I had the best time of our lives on this day!

Last edited:
My 07' Improved mod Dragon 700 in Jackson Hole in March. Should be making a whistling noise by mid december.

In pic #3, obviously the hill help (the guys jumping out of the way) did not realize until it was to late that it was "Dangerous Doug" ripping up the hill or they would have abandoned there posts & jumped over the orange fence to get out of the way!

Premium Features

Back