• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding this weekend?

I
Nov 26, 2007
Anyone riding cantwell or summint on fri saturday or sunday? I'm looking for a group to go down with, have a 4 place if needed.

Thanks,
Mike

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I'm taking Shwee and Ladysledneck down to Cantwell saturday. Say hi if ya see us down there! :D

A
Dec 1, 2007
Alaska
Mike,

I'm the guy you gave the AC Tach to a few weeks ago. We're going to Summitt on Saturday. I'll talk to the guys tomorrow evening and see if they mind bringing along another. I'm sure it will be fine, we may even have room in the 4 placed enclosed for you.

On another note--Is your store open on Friday? My sled blew a rod, I'm seriously in the market for a hold over M8. Wify already said yes, so I'd better hurry before she changes her mind. So I'll either be riding my new sled or my buddies D8 on Sat. If you'll be working Friday I'll talk to you about the ride then.

Dave

I
Nov 26, 2007
ak-dmk, let me know if you have an extra spot, I'd love to ride with you guys.

I think the store will be open, I can't say for sure because I don't work there anymore. They do have lots of M8s left though, and they're good sleds.

Last edited:
Premium Features