• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stampede Pass or Greenwater ,,, one last ride??????

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
I know that Crystal Springs parking area is bare, just wondering if you get out of the parking area is there enough snow to take a newby out for a short ride Saturday, or Greenwater, is there any snow at the upper gravel pit just below Mikes Rock,to ride from there, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for the info

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Well, greenwater, at least you can drive your truck up pretty far and lessen your gravelmobiling. Stampede roads out of the CS parking lot should have snow on them still. My buddy was at his cabin there last week and there is snow on the road up to Lost lake etc.

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
rode Stampede today, weather was great, snow was good for 40 degrees, parking lot bare and once on the road all was good, go anywhere you want to go, very hard in the morning, by 10:00 sno was starting to soften a lot, all in all a beautiful sunny day, no damage, no injuries and another 50 miles on the odometer, well worth it, should be good for another couple of weeks from the sno park

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
Thinking about heading out one more time to Stampede for a quick ride, I know the snow park is closed but should still be able to ride the road, does anyone know if this is true, thanks in advance for any info, or maybe Greenwater if anyone has info on snow there

Premium Features