• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in upper michigan, houghton area.

D
Oct 27, 2008
Menahga, MN
A buddy and I are thinking about moving to the yoop this winter. Wondering if there is a bunch of younger guys that ride up here and can show us the good stuff. We are both 20 and like to ride pretty hard. Any thing but the trails and were happy.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Goto Dan's Polaris or the dealership on Hancock side of the bridge by the portage, I think it is a Artic cat dealer now.
Just ask, there are a bunch of guys I know that Boondock the power lines and old logging roads. (sorry do not know the phone #s)
It is a collage town so finding someone should be easy.

P
Michigan Tech is the College in Houghton. They have a snowmobile club called Sledheads. I am a member (It's my 5th year at tech). They are a good group of guys and gals who love to ride. Also, they are open to community members so you don't have to be a student to join. This would be your best bet to find a group of younger riders. Let me know if you want any more info.

Premium Features