• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Real NYPEX not just a Nytro with apex motor

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
Real NYPEX not a Nytro with apex motor**NEW LOWERED PRICE**

**NEW LOWERED PRICE**Real NYPEX meaning that it's not just a Nytro with apex motor shoehorned in it. It is a complete chassis the motor side plates are custom-made to except a apex motor chain case driveshaft Jack shaft . The custom-made plates allow us to drop and roll the chain case this gives the Nypex much better approach angle than a Nytro it also gives you enough room to run three in track with plenty of clearance to even run eight tooth drivers.

Apex motor
Carrillo rods
JE pistons
ARP studs
Hurricane performance ported head with valve Springs and cams
block has been closed decked

Diamond S Turbo kit with mid-mount Garrett 2871,
air to liquid intercooler
REV fuel tank with boss seat,search tank

Chassis
DS titanium tunnel
DS titanium a arms
DS clip
Zbroz X1 shocks up front
EZ Ryde with Zbroz X1 shocks
Simmons GEN three skis
challenger extreme2 1/2"X 162"
form $36,000 Down to $33,000 this sled is the funnest sled I have ever owned the reason I'm selling it I am pursuing a new business venture I am planning on building another Nypex exactly like this one this fall

Nypex10.JPG Nypex11.JPG Nypex8.JPG Nypex9.JPG

Last edited:

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Now thats nice

Now that is truely one of the nicest sleds i have seen in a long time. Great build.

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
Not too bad Scott, almost as nice as mine. LOL. Another sweet build, shouldnt be too hard to sell. You are the originator on the Nypex idea. Good luck. Shad

K
Nov 5, 2008
Central Utah
BAD A SLED

Scottie, all I can say is I got tired of watching you do wheelie stands over the top of the Monster while I was digging myself out of the bottom of it. That sled just sounds mean as hell! You do great work! Hopefully you are able to get that dragon turbo running as good as your sleds run :face-icon-small-hap

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
TTT for an truly awsome machine.
I live in the wrong place for it (low altitude with no challanges for it) but i appreciate nice craftmanship, it gives alot of "want to buy" feelings!

Premium Features