• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ready to SnowCheck my 2022 Turbo Summit X with Expert!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Getting all the bits and pieces (accessories) bolted on while we wait for the electronics package to arrive

64bdccc1f40cbe5a60954233dcc5f754.jpg

bd5ce663869ca133f2d9fa9668a641e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Just after posting that image I was told thaet BRP is still shipping NON FUNCTIONAL SLEDS..
THE DAMN SLED HAS NO GAUGE CLUSTER!
Yikes that sucks. My lynx was at the dealer in early nov.. ( With no gauges or key system ). I picked it up a late December once that stuff came in. Mine was also damaged in shipping and I'm still waiting on those parts. ( Some scuff on a side panel and a dented can behind the side panel and a ski was scratched up, I took it anyway. They replaced the ski and the can but still waiting on side panel ).. Was pretty minor stuff but I didn't want to sit around waiting for that..

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Yikes that sucks. My lynx was at the dealer in early nov.. ( With no gauges or key system ). I picked it up a late December once that stuff came in. Mine was also damaged in shipping and I'm still waiting on those parts. ( Some scuff on a side panel and a dented can behind the side panel and a ski was scratched up, I took it anyway. They replaced the ski and the can but still waiting on side panel ).. Was pretty minor stuff but I didn't want to sit around waiting for that..
if I get lucky, and the great and mighty snow gods smile down on me, I might see the electronics package show up by this weekend.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I do think I may go ahead and install the Adjustable Handlebar Riser though.
I suspect I will want the option of being able to RAISE the standing height UP a bit from time to time.

I remember a few rides on the Expert last season in really FLAT LIGHT where I found a "dip" in the snow and ended up feeling like I was pulling my arms out of their sockets in my shoulders. Will know after a few days of riding...

860201834_adjustable_riser.jpg[1].jpg

Premium Features