• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Random picture thread

T
Nov 26, 2007
Dang Toshiro...why couldn't you have posted a pic of your old boat?

you mean like this?....

ry%3D400

or this?....:D

ry%3D400

almost went down on this one...

ry%3D400

Last edited:
W
Where has this forum gone? Down hill I tell yah. Is anyone else thoroughly disgusted by this uber tasteless mockery of a post? Back in my day we had self respect and kept our azz cracks to ourself. You kept your crack clean and neatly tucked inside a pair of dry rotted hand me down BVD's from Uncle Carl, not for the whole world to see. :(

..thinking of snow...:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
W
Will a telescope be required for viewing the front angle pic? I hear that's typical of Ski Doo owners. Just curious since Uranus is visible without the telescope maybe a magnifying glass will do.

:beer;

you're assuming I wear underwear?...:confused:...sounds like you want to see the front angle of the pic....LMAO...:D...you must ride a Yamaha...;)

Oct 13, 2008
these are some random pictures from my summer. i thought it would be apropriate to post some palmer creek pics that arent illegal on snowest for once haha

DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1165.jpg

l_6095af5622dc4e0e94adf9eca815a812.jpg

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Palmer Creek rocks, but can you believe those parks service blocked off all of the camping sites! It makes me see red, so angry, can't type. OK I'm better now. They put 6x6 posts in front of every single campsite (excuse me "non-sanctioned" campsite) and in the process managed to make huge muck holes too, brilliant! I don't even know how to begin to explain how wrong they are, it's so frustrating to have to fight these idiots all of the time over so many things! I don't understand people whose answer to all of the woes of the world is to implement more rules and restrictions. Soon Alaska will be no more than a museum where things are to be observed only and not interacted with. Look at Denali National Park for proof of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLONDZ
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Palmer Creek rocks, but can you FUK''n believe those douch# bag parks service $h!t sax blocked off all of the camping sites! It makes me see red, so angry, can't type. OK I'm better now. They put 6x6 posts in front of every single campsite (excuse me "non-sanctioned" campsite) and in the process managed to make huge muck holes too, brilliant! I don't even know how to begin to explain how wrong they are, it's so frustrating to have to fight these idiots all of the time over so many things! I don't understand people whose answer to all of the woes of the world is to implement more rules and restrictions. Soon Alaska will be no more than a museum where things are to be observed only and not interacted with. Look at Denali National Park for proof of that.

You hit the nail on the head!!! Its totally getting rediculious:mad:

Premium Features