• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Random picture thread

N
Dec 8, 2007
East Side A-Town
Now that my leg is a lil lighter now......metal out, 6.5 months of crutches....

backside of turny vs rt femur = I lose.....dec 20th 08, ended my season with a quickness

metalr.jpg

Reactions: IbBroken
B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Ohhhhhh the things one does to pass the time until riding season...

Went to Vegas for two killer concerts amongst other debauchery ;)

Even if ya don't like Nickelback ~ I gotta say they put on one hellllllll of a show!!

Not going to share more than just these pictures
After all ~ what happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas!! ;)

P9060143.jpg

P9060149.jpg

P9060150.jpg

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Ohhhhhh the things one does to pass the time until riding season...

Went to Vegas for two killer concerts amongst other debauchery ;)

Even if ya don't like Nickelback ~ I gotta say they put on one hellllllll of a show!!

Not going to share more than just these pictures
After all ~ what happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas!! ;)

P9060143.jpg

P9060149.jpg

P9060150.jpg

My wife and I saw them at Hard Rock live in Orlando. The place was so small that it was front row everywhere.. They put on a great show. Now It's time for Godsmack:beer;:beer;

Reactions: BLONDZ
B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Hey Dasha.... no pics of the guy with road rash on his face???

Ya know the best thing about your pics is that the leaves are almost alllllllll yellow :)
Just think ~ in a short 6 - 8 weeks we should be able to ride!!! :D :D

Hey Dasha.... no pics of the guy with road rash on his face???

Ya know the best thing about your pics is that the leaves are almost alllllllll yellow :)
LOL! I did not look at it that way...

OK, here is the whole story about the road rash.... (I was going to make a list with descriptions of all the motorcycle crashes I witnessed in 2 years of riding, so this could be a good start)
Friend and I were standing at the parking lot just below Hatcher Pass lodge, admiring the double rainbow. Rain shower just went by, road was still pretty slick (to the point that I thought I had a flat....).
Two bikes were coming down SLOWLY, approachine that 90degree left turn by the parking lot. One waved at us, we waved back, the second one waved back....as they were slowly approaching the curve. Immediately I saw the second bike wiggle a little.... I turned away as I did not want to see the crash, covered my ears.... and when the screeching stopped, I looked at them and still saw the rider sliding downhill, in the direction they traveled, feet first, belly down... When he stoped, it took a while till he started to move, we walked fast there, he slowly picked himself up.....
His front smashed the guard rail and he was lucky that he did not. Or that he did not get pinned between the bike and the rail.... The unlucky part was that HE WAS NOT WEARING A HELMET!!!!!!!! He came sliding down on the road on his FACE! Well, it was ONLY his nose and forehead that took the beating.... I wonder how he looked like 2 minutes before the crash....
After a while he said he's going be OK, did not want medics, he seemed to be OK, so we left him with his friend to figure out the rest....

Premium Features