• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rabbit ears

N
Mar 30, 2020
There is snow in centennial,wy it's easy to find. Rode there sat and sun, parking is good, and it's a big place. We were going to ride rabbit ears but ended up staying in Wyoming.

20200503_121123.jpg

N
Mar 30, 2020
The riding was good, u can park by the snow plow. And cross the road to get into the riding area. Snow was decent but be careful. The lakes and ponds are starting to melt there are dangerous areas.

The trail in is pretty rutted out like a motocross track, but its only about 1/4 mile. Send me a message and I can show you the videos we took if you want an idea of what's out there.

Have fun!

C
Mar 15, 2020
I’m in Colorado Springs. I’d love to make it out, but I think I’ll just keep them new until this fall. I am looking forward to finding a few people to enjoy the sport with. I’m an average rider with very little knowledge of the area, in regards to Snowmobiling. Looking to explore! Hope to see you out there someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flatcat12

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2013
The SnoTel sites are not reporting. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Premium Features